Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

29 April, 2010

if u are heartbroken

Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,


Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,


Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You



If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will.


I had a dream and it was about you ...
I smiled and recalled the memories we had ...


then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why?


Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ...

I cried when I knew I lost you,



afraid I had lost it all.


Then I realized that losing you,


didn't have to mean I lost me.

One day you will seek love



and be sorry that you threw mine away.

Apsal tah ak kne pk bukan2..
Tetibe sedey bile bace quote2 camni..
what if mende2 ni jadi kat aku...uwwaaa...
bole ke ak terima, x frust ke ak...rs cam x nak idop ke?..sume nye bermain dlm fikiran..
mmg ak da byk dgr, our wedding journey mmg salunye bumpy & rocky..
so, lesson of the day:

  1. Sentiasa bersangka baik pd pasangan kt..
  2. Jgn cuba ubah dirinye yg sedia ada, blajar menrima diri masing2 k..
  3. Saling hormat menghormati ant satu sm lain..
  4. Setia itu penting
  5. TRUST !!!!
  6. Berterus terang itu juga penting
  7. Pelagi ek...td rs cam byk....
Nauzubillah...mintak2 sume berjalan lancar before and after marriage..
Kang drpd Bridezilla tros tukar jd Godzilla...frust punya pasal.,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coretan si comel